Hi there, this little project is made especially for my daughter. Having a little brother can be hard so why not give her, her own little space where he’s Not Allowed lol. I created this little door hanging to post on her door, so that maybe in a year or two when he can actually read it ;) he will stay out of her room. I guess until then it will give her a sense of ownership, and a cute piece of decor.
Subscribe to this Blog!
Recent Blog Posts
- Dennison’s Guide to Craft a Lively Hallowe’en Party
- Something’s Witchy Around Here
- Holiday Book Treat Baskets
- Vintage Holiday Magazine – Sweet Treat
- Glittered Vintage Ornaments
- Something Wicked This Way Comes
- Romantic Vintage Inspiration Folder
- Fabric Ribbons & Vintage Trimmings
- Paper Doll Blocks
- An Inspiration Happy Box & Class