HI there…are you ready?? Ready for Christmas that is….its a coming! Can’t believe tomorrow is already the 1st. The design team was lucky enough to get to play with these adorable http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/collections/christmas kits. It was so easy to put a little something something together! I used the bingo card as my base…and fussy cut my frosty the snowman to use as my main image. I made a little banner for him to hold (from Family Fun Marshall Matthew paper)….embellished it with gold tinsel and red vintage buttons. I added the vintage postal piece behind him with some stitching. Added the crepe paper (I heart it) and a little mistletoe embelly. I also added some stitched red crepe paper for a ruffle at the bottom and some polka dot ribbon I had and I was done! This would make a cute hostess gift for someone this Christmas season…or to cheer up a spot in your own home! Hope you enjoy! Happy Holidays! cherry
Subscribe to this Blog!
Recent Blog Posts
- Vintage Supply / Tool Kit
- Framed Felt Flowers
- Romantic Vintage Inspiration Folder Kit – now available
- Packaged, Painted Ribbon Spools
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Countdown Advent Tree
- Glittered Sugar Plum Fairy Ornaments
- Vintage Felt Christmas Stockings
- Golden Books for Christmas
- Vintage Christmas Caroler Ornaments