Well, it is almost time for school to start here in the Northwest. Some of you have already gotten over the first day……..congratulations! I was looking through some older photos and got inspired to scrapbook some of the fun events of past summers.
The first LO features Kitchen Kitsch found at Vintage Street Market. It shows some Vintage Fusion – old and new made fun! I took these photos of my DS, DH and my feet. I made these bricks quite awhile ago. When we made a basketball pad in the backyard we had the concrete folks lay them in on the edge. Now my DS has feet bigger than mine, but this is such a fun memory!
Supplies used for this LO were:
- Bingo Craft Cards
- Patterned paper from Crate Paper
- A Vintage Milk Bottle Top
- Vintage Bingo Markers
- Ink from Prima: Dark Bark
- Pink Paislee Timber wood letters
My second LO is from Disneyland and again uses Kitchen Kitsch combined with some great Vintage Street Market papers and embellishments.
Supplies used for this LO include:
- Bazzill Dotted Swiss Card Stock in Deep Sea
- Patterned Papers – Echo Park For the Record Picket Fence, VSM Family Fun Distinguished Dad, Brother Fashions
- Letters October Afternoon Mini Market Pink and Black
- Embellishments – Ranger Stickles Burgundy and Ruby Slippers, Metal Fork, VSM Brother Paper Doll, VSM Tinted Tape in Linen, Words from the Dimestore Vogue paper pack, and Twirly Twine in Red
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful school year everyone.