Hello there! Amy here, checking in for November with two seasonal cards for the winter holiday that is quickly approaching. For these cards I used items from the Vintage Fusion kit Sewing Room paired with Vintage Street Market’s Craft Pantry Staples and Dimestore Vogue to create. The links to the supplies are listed at the bottom of the post.
I hand cut the Christmas tree from a green bingo card and distressed the edges with ink. I added a stick pin for the “star” on top. The tag is from the Paper Sheets & Tags to which I added a clear sticker. I punched holes in the die cut buttons also from the same set and added black Twirly Twine to embellish.
For my next card I used Dimestore Vogue with items from the Sewing Room fusion kit. I also added brown twirly twine and a vintage bingo market.
For my next card I added a white craft bag that I distressed and layered with a red foil circle punch from Party Games, lots of May Arts ribbon, and two chipboard snowflakes with a red vintage bingo marker.
The friends tag is a die cut from Dimestore Vogue.
Below are the items I used from the store to create my cards. I hope this inspires you to create and wishing you a wonderful holiday! Happy shopping! 🙂
- Bingo Craft Cards from VSM
- Paper Sheets and Tags “Dimestore Vogue” from VSM
- Paper Sheets and Tags “Party Games” red foil from VSM
- Soot Tinted Tape from VSM
- Black Twirly Twine from VSM
- Brown Twirly Twine from VSM
- Red vintage bingo markers
- Pretty Party Collection “Party Dress” by Crate Paper
- May Arts Crochet Ribbon in Blue