Can you believe that 2013 is here? It is time to turn the page to a new year and new creating possibilities!
To start off the year, I created a large magnet to post on a refrigerator or file cabinet.
She is super simple to put together with vintage and new items.
- Vintage Bingo Card
- Red Foil Wrapping Paper with punch (from Tonic)
- Paper doll and Mother Clothing sheet
- Black Diamond Stickles
- Copper Stickles
My second project is made with very similar supplies. A quick Happy New Year Card!
- Turquoise card
- Vintage Street Market Paper
- Twirly Twine – Aqua
- Twirly Twine Packaging – Red
- Red Foil Wrapping
- Boy Paper Doll
- Brother Clothing Sheet
- Vintage Ticket, tag and rick rack