Happy February to you! I know Valentine’s Day was a few days ago, but I am still in the heart mood so today’s projects have a heart on them.
I started with a mini album. I die cut a large scallop heart from chipboard and covered with pattern paper. I painted and inked the edges for a distressed look. I turned the heart upside down and scored the point of the heart to make into an album.
For the front, I cut an oval in the glassine bag and then added a manila tag to tuck inside. I punched a heart from the stripe print and added the vintage dictionary paper behind it. I then inked a small bingo card and cut a sentiment from the pattern paper for the top. The tiny heart in the center is the red foil from the Party Games that I punched out. I added a button with Twirly Twine and a few rhinestones to complete.
I added six pages inside using the “Stack the Deck” technique. I added Velcro tabs to secure the album.
For the pages, I added various pattern papers listed below along with a fabric scraps. I continued the tiny sentiment theme inside on each page. I also added Soot Tinted Tape on many of the pages.
For the inside cover, I painted, distressed, and stamped a heart. I outlined the hearts with black marker.
Items used for this project:
- Red Twirly Twine by Vintage Street Market
- Bingo Cards by Vitange Street Market
- Red Foil from Party Games set by Vintage Street Market
- Soot Tinted Tape by Vintage Street Market
- Vintage Ephemera from Vintage Street market
- Glassine Bags
- Emma’s Shop paper by Crate Paper
- Odds and Ends Junk Drawer and Sampler papers by Cosmo Cricket
- Pinto Beans paper by Jillybean Soup
- Tag Martha Stewart
- Navy Button from Jolee’s Boutique
- Rhinestones from craft supply
- Various heart punches
- Various Fabric scraps
Next I made a card. I stitched many layers together to create this. I punched a heart from the bingo card and layered a pattern print behind. I layered with a decorative button tied with Twirly Twine and accented with a red pearl. I cut the tiny sentiment from the pattern paper and added to a journal tab.
Items used for card:
- Bingo Cards by Vintage Street Market
- Aqua Twirly Twine by Vintage Street Market
- Farmhouse Farmer’s Market paper from Cosmo Cricket
- Vintage Ephemera from Vintage Street Market
- Odds and End Junk Drawer paper by Cosmo Cricket
- Bazzill red border
- Recollections heart button
- Queen and Co. red pearl
- Heidi Swapp notebook journal spot
- Marvy Heart punch
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of February!