Hello there! How are you? Cherry here to share a sweet thank-you pocket for someone special. I used goodies from http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/products/dimestore-vogue Dimestore Vogue for my main images and for my background papers I chose http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/search?page=2&q=crate+paper a piece from Little Boy Blue and some gorgeous old dictionary page and crepe paper from http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/collections/vintage-kits/products/ephemera-assortment the Ephemera kit. Love how all the vintage images etc work so well with my antique jewelry and vintage laces. They blend perfectly. I also used a http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/products/attic-treasures-mini-flashcards Melissa frances flashcard as my sentiment. I love how this turned out…hope you do too! Thanks for letting me share! hugs, cherry
Subscribe to this Blog!
Recent Blog Posts
- Vintage Supply / Tool Kit
- Framed Felt Flowers
- Romantic Vintage Inspiration Folder Kit – now available
- Packaged, Painted Ribbon Spools
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Countdown Advent Tree
- Glittered Sugar Plum Fairy Ornaments
- Vintage Felt Christmas Stockings
- Golden Books for Christmas
- Vintage Christmas Caroler Ornaments