- 4 1/4 inch by 12 inch card stock (scored at 1/2 inch, 3 inches and 6 inches)
- Reminisce Subway Art Sticker (Peep Calm and Carry On)
- Vintage chick with hat
- Vintage Ice Cream Cup
- Vintage paper garland
- ATG adhesive
- Dimensional adhesive
- Blue Twirly Twine
- Vintage yellow button
- Paper flower
- Vintage green tinsel
- Vintage chick (aqua)
- Candy eggs
- Apply subway art sticker to the 6 inch panel of the card stock.
- Apply adhesive with the ATG to the 1/2 inch panel of card stock
- Adhere to form an easel
- Add chick with hat using dimensional tape
- Add paper garland to the ice cream cup with staples, fluff
- Tie Twirly Twine bow in button and adhere with liquid adhesive to flower
- When dry adhere to ice cream cup
- Fill cup with vintage tinsel as “grass”
- Place chick in cup and add candy eggs.
- Display on your holiday table or like me on the mantle!
This project is super easy and would make a great addition to your holiday table.
Have a blessed Easter!