Subscribe to this Blog!
Recent Blog Posts
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- All you need is love….and lots of glitter!
- Vintage Supply / Tool Kit
- Framed Felt Flowers
- Romantic Vintage Inspiration Folder Kit – now available
- Packaged, Painted Ribbon Spools
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Countdown Advent Tree
- Glittered Sugar Plum Fairy Ornaments
- Vintage Felt Christmas Stockings
Category Archives: Vintage Valentine Design Team Challenge
We are starting off the Vintage Valentine Design Team Challenge with a sweet jar made by Vicki Chrisman. I just love projects displayed in jars-don’t you?
For this project, a Bingo Craft Card, is treated like a mini clipboard. Glued to a vintage wooden spool for extra support, a wooden clip is adhered to the card to hold a vintage photo. What a great idea!
Love the crepe flower at the top of the jar! Pink Twirly Twine adds just the right finish to the vintage ticket and flower center.
What a great Valentine’s Day display to put together to decorate your home. Or, a great gift for a hostess or friend! A little jar of love!
Thank you Vicki!