Subscribe to this Blog!
Recent Blog Posts
- Vintage Supply / Tool Kit
- Framed Felt Flowers
- Romantic Vintage Inspiration Folder Kit – now available
- Packaged, Painted Ribbon Spools
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Countdown Advent Tree
- Glittered Sugar Plum Fairy Ornaments
- Vintage Felt Christmas Stockings
- Golden Books for Christmas
- Vintage Christmas Caroler Ornaments
Monthly Archives: March 2013
- 4 1/4 inch by 12 inch card stock (scored at 1/2 inch, 3 inches and 6 inches)
- Reminisce Subway Art Sticker (Peep Calm and Carry On)
- Vintage chick with hat
- Vintage Ice Cream Cup
- Vintage paper garland
- ATG adhesive
- Dimensional adhesive
- Blue Twirly Twine
- Vintage yellow button
- Paper flower
- Vintage green tinsel
- Vintage chick (aqua)
- Candy eggs
Everything, except the candy came from VSM!
- Apply subway art sticker to the 6 inch panel of the card stock.
- Apply adhesive with the ATG to the 1/2 inch panel of card stock
- Adhere to form an easel
- Add chick with hat using dimensional tape
- Add paper garland to the ice cream cup with staples, fluff
- Tie Twirly Twine bow in button and adhere with liquid adhesive to flower
- When dry adhere to ice cream cup
- Fill cup with vintage tinsel as “grass”
- Place chick in cup and add candy eggs.
- Display on your holiday table or like me on the mantle!
This project is super easy and would make a great addition to your holiday table.
Have a blessed Easter!
Hi, Connie here with some Easter goodies with plenty of cuteness added!! I started with this adorable vintage ice cream cup, some vintage ephemera and one pink flower. That was enough to make this cutie~
Perfect Easter decoration! The egg is on a bed of Ivory Tissue Paper. Then I made some cards out of some cool retro bunny paper by Reminisce and added some vintage lace and a button. The cards are 4″ X 4″ a great size to use as table place cards. I used the Tinted Tape on the greeting card.
Hello! Heidi, here today and I have a fun Easter gift bag to share with you. Easter is only one week away and a lot of people give sweet treats during the holiday so I thought I would share a quick, easy and pretty gift bag that would be prefect for the occasion.
I started out with a pink gift bag and then I added the Hop on Over sticker to the front of the bag. The sticker is from the Happy Easter Quote Sticker Sheet. Then I added lavender double ruffle trim and white pom-pom trim along the top and bottom.
Next I added the pink and lavender paper roses.
Quick, easy and ready to fill with some sweet treats!
Other Supplies: Gift Bag; Really Reasonable Ribbon Lavender Double Ruffle Ribbon; Pink, Lavender Roses; Hot Glue… Read the rest
Hello there! How are you? Cherry here to share a sweet thank-you pocket for someone special. I used goodies from http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/products/dimestore-vogue Dimestore Vogue for my main images and for my background papers I chose http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/search?page=2&q=crate+paper a piece from Little Boy Blue and some gorgeous old dictionary page and crepe paper from http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/collections/vintage-kits/products/ephemera-assortment the Ephemera kit. Love how all the vintage images etc work so well with my antique jewelry and vintage laces. They blend perfectly. I also used a http://store.vintagestreetmarket.com/products/attic-treasures-mini-flashcards Melissa frances flashcard as my sentiment. I love how this turned out…hope you do too! Thanks for letting me share! hugs, cherry… Read the rest
Hey all! Amy here and I am back as promised with an altered Easter project to share. I started with a vintage ice cream cup and then began building.
I added tissue paper garland around the edges then layered tinsel garland with aqua Twirly Twine on top. Next I used May Arts red twill stripes ribbon to make a bow and then added two paper flowers. I added a vintage bingo marker for the center.
For the banner, I painted wooden skewers and attached handmade finials from beads. I tied aqua Twirly Twine to the skewers and then added three red foil triangles from Party Games Paper Sheets and Tags. Next, I punched holes in a fare ticket stub and added to the right skewer. I then used a sticker sentiment backed on a Jillibean pattern paper. I attached the skewers to the inside of the cup with tape.
I love the way it came out and especially like that it is not the traditional colors of Spring. I challenged myself with that for a bit. Finally I filled my cup with a little Easter grass and a pale blue egg. I think these cups are perfect for birthdays, other holidays, or even a special pick me up. I hope this inspires you!
- Vintage Street Market Party Games Paper Sheets and Tags
- Vintage Street Market Aqua Twirly Twine
- Kaiser Craft Sky Blue and Pink Paper Flowers
- JilliBean Pinto Beans Paper
- May Arts Twill Stripes Ribbon
- Ivory Paper Tissue Garland by Bethany Lowe
- Silver Tinsel
- Vintage Red Bingo Marker
- Vintage Ice Cream Cup
Happy Easter!… Read the rest