Subscribe to this Blog!
Recent Blog Posts
- Vintage Supply / Tool Kit
- Framed Felt Flowers
- Romantic Vintage Inspiration Folder Kit – now available
- Packaged, Painted Ribbon Spools
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Countdown Advent Tree
- Glittered Sugar Plum Fairy Ornaments
- Vintage Felt Christmas Stockings
- Golden Books for Christmas
- Vintage Christmas Caroler Ornaments
Monthly Archives: March 2015
I hope you all had a great weekend. This weekend was more of a hibernation weekend. Not much snow accumulation, but definitely gray and cold. We had been getting spoiled by the warmer Spring-like weather!
I came across a vintage greeting card recently with this gorgeous flower bouquet image-the perfect centerpiece for a decorative pennant! I just love the rich red and yellow colors. To make them “pop” even more, I used Tim Holtz’s clear crackle glaze on the petals, and added a bit more texture on the stem with Platinum Stickles. That stuff is an absolute staple in my craft room!
I hope you have a great week, and Happy Creating!
Michelle… Read the rest